Our Saviour Lutheran Preschool is all about fun! In order to make sure your children are safe while in our care there are a few forms that we need filled out in order to maintain our state license and to have the information we need to make sure your child is safe.
- Pre-Enrollment Form--This form is to provide basic information to request a spot in preschool for the current school year. It will be updated in the spring for the following year. Please note that if we have openings we welcome new children year round. So contact us any time to enroll your child.
- Enrollment Form--This is to provide the basic information for you and your children
- Child Development Inventory--This provides our teachers with information to know what level your child is at so they know how to work with your child.
- Child's Medical Records--This provides us with information on the health of your child, including immunization records. This is a state required form.
- Authorization for Emergency Medical Care--This allows us to get your child medical care if necessary while in our care. Please note this form needs to be notarized. This is also a state required form.
- Release Authorization Form--This provides us with information about who is allowed to pick up your child. Only people on this contact sheet are allowed to pick up the child from school. This is for the safety of your child.
- Picture Permission--This document allows us to use your child's picture on our website or other promotional material.
- Directory Permission--This document allows us to provide your contact information to other parents at the preschool.
- Illness Reporting Form--This form is to provide the school with information about your child's illness so we can let parents know if there is something that could be harmful to their children. We also have an obligation to report certain things to the health department.